Loudmouth Caller

Rich Cronk

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just got off from the phone with owner of Loudmouth calls. He will be sending me a test unit, and it will likely be shipped next week. This caller will have sixteen sounds, eight of which are my own recordings.

I'd love to have one of those Rich,but the cost is almost as much as a moderately priced new rifle.I already have a JS612 and JS Preymaster which I've altered and made much lighter in weight[used a car alarm speaker in place of the one that came with it,got the idea from quarter-round],just can't see needing another one. Man,I'd sure like to have one of his or a foxpro.

Its good to hear you're finally getting it. Be sure to fill us in after a test or two.
Looking forward to hearing about it.

Brad

Seldom Ever,
If your remote control is reliable out to at least fifty yards, I think that you will be in fair shape. I want mine to work out to 100 yards because of some special setups I have in mind. Calling coyotes out of the corn fields and in to the open long enough to feel the sting of my custom Mauser is a challenge for certain.
smile.gif

Rich,I think I can get 50 yards out of either one,but I'd still like to own one of those remote foxpros or loudmouths
biggrin.gif
.I also look forward to your testing results.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-14-2003 17:53: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back