Lots of GEAR For SALE!Zeiss/Khales/BowTech/Mystery Ranch/Leupold/Gold Tip/Garmin

coonass

2009 BowTech Captain[/COLOR]- 27" draw, 60-70lbs., Spot Hogg 7 Deadly Pins, Vapor Trail Drop Rest, Octane quiver & Stabilizer, Close to 2 Dozen Gold Tip Pro Hunter 5575 Crested/Duravanes/ cut to size & Unused Scott "D" Loop Release. Bow and Accessories Used for 1 Season. $650

1/2 Dozen Gold Tip Pro Hunter 5575 Crested Raw Shafts $60

1/2 Dozen Gold Tip Velocity Pro 400 Raw Shafts $75

1 Dozen Gold Tip Pro Hunter 5575 Crested Raw Shafts $120

Horton Legend 150HD Crossbow w/ Quiver, Red Dot Sight, 3 Horton arrows, 6 Carbon Express Arrows & Cocking Mechanism $400

Mystery Ranch Crew Cab Backpack w/ NICE Frame, Lid/Pack Multi-cam, 2- Small Cells Multi-cam, 1-Large Cell Multi-cam $550

Kahles 10x42 Binoculars w/ Straps & The goodies $600

Zeiss Diascope Spotting Scope 85mm T*FL/ 20-60X Eye Piece/Manfrotto 190XV Tripod/Manfrotto-Swarovski Fluid Head/Zeiss Neoprene Impact Resistant Cover $2300

Garmin Oregon 400T Hand Held GPS US Topo Maps (Southern States Topo 1:24:00 SD Card) $200

Leupold VX-lll 6.5-20x40mm Adjustable Objective/ Fine Duplex/Silver Scope and Silver Millett Rings. $600
I have pictures of all items if interested.

Last edited:
Tell us why we shouldn't be leary of buying something from someone who's first post is to try to sell stuff??
I completely understand where your coming from and would agree to some degree. I just got into DIY hunting and have been on this site for a while reading other posts but never posted myself. I have a hunt in Colorado that I have a very good chance of drawing this year for mule deer and looking to upgrade to lighter gear. The gear I'm selling I dont use on a regular basis or has never been used. In most of my experiences, the hunting community is an honest group of people but there are always exceptions. Bottom line, we have the privilege to choose who, what, when and where. Good ol' USA! Big ups to SEAL team SIX! Can I get a HOORAHH out here!!??!!

what size is the yoke and waist on the crewcab???

Is it used?

Any pictures?

Thanks

Medium yoke 6' and below and small waist 29"-34 It has never been used. I have pics on the forum under my name

I apologize I dont recall receiving any. The GPS is still available. I realized I left it at my camp in MS and will be picking it up this weekend.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back