Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Lost Idaho Hunter

If he wasn't 53 I would have made a Joke....

He estimated he had covered a total of about 24 miles on foot.

We do that chit in a day with 60# backpacks ;)

On a serious note, there was a Kid lost in Lowman over the Opening day of Hunting. WQylee ran into the Guys hunting partner or father or something and he was looking for the 16 year old. Said he dropped him off the day before and he never made it backto camp. The afternoon of the Next day they were still looking for him. I never heard the Outcome. At that location , it is Downhill both ways from the ridge and it leads to either a road or a Trail and going down in any direction gets you to a Main road. I have no clue how he could be "LOST". a long A$$ hike back to the Truck maybe.... (OK, I've done that one or twice in the Fog) but not "LOST".

Glad he ate snow and found the Beetle guys... Sounds like a close call :D

I heard they found the sixteen year old that day, but didn't hear any of the particulars, just that he spent one night on the hill by himself.

the article should be titled "Potential Darwin Award Winner learns a valuable lesson". I don't care if he is 53. he should have started walking after the first night out and he would have gotten home to watch TV alot sooner.

"he should have started walking after the first night out and he would have gotten home to watch TV alot sooner"

I don't care who you are, that right there is funny.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back