Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Looks Like More Wedding Bell

Hunterman

Well it looks like Jay Bird and our oldest Daughter Shannon is going to get hitched :D They came out here to the house today, and it took Jason all day to ask me for her hand :D I think I made him just a tad bit on edge when I started sharpenning my hunting knives hump Not sure of any dates but will keep y'all up to date :D hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Congrats on the planned nuptials. There goes the rest of your money. Marrying off a daughter is expensive. I have two sons, and only had to pay for certain items. It still cost me over $6,000 a piece. The girls parents were in excess of $20k. But your gaining a son!

Well Wiskers,, I have 3 daughters :eek: and my wallet is always empty hump I was thinking $500 and a oneway ticket to Reno hump but does anyone want to make a bet that I'm going to be out voted :cool:

Hunterman(Tony)

They came out here to the house today, and it took Jason all day to ask me for her hand

must be the real deal then, cause i know in spanaway, they only do that when marrying someone out of the family. ;) :D

started sharpenning my hunting knives
lmao.......did you have that far away look in your eye's!

congrats and good luck to them. :)

I have 3 daughters. The first cost me about 8K and the second about 7. Both nice weddings. It's cool my first daughter to marry is now into her 5th year of being married & pregnant with her 2nd child. My wife & I are having a new house built, it should finish in Nov. My daughter & her husband ended up buying a house down the street from us. 4 houses down, we will get to watch 2 of our 3 grandkids grow up, small price to pay for 8K. Life is good right now.
Congradulations to your family & your daughter. It's great when you get to add a decent person into your circle of trust, JLG.

JLG,, Jason is a good guy hump He and Shannon should do real well together...Both have a good head, and have a plan for their life together hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Best wishes to them! Poor Jaybird though, between the three sisters, he'll never get another word in edgewise the rest of his life. :)

Not too sure on what date they want to have yet... Becky and I are going over to Shannon,and Jasons tonight after Jazzercise to talk about it...

Hunterman(Tony)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back