Caribou Gear Tarp

Looking Remington 700 Short Action

Tom_Nguyen

Hello guys!
I am looking for a Remington 700 sort action, if you have it and will let go , please PM me.

best regards,
Tom

Remington is targeting a Feb 1st reopening of their facilities under new ownership. Maybe you can find one in a few months if nothing turns up here.

I would look on Gunbroker, Armslist and International Guns. I’ve had really good luck finding 700’s that way. Gunbroker can be a little expensive but the other two isn’t as bad if you can find what your hunting.

Speaking of Big Green, I always wanted a 700 CDL SF in 30.06. Was looking at some for sale on-line last week and man have their prices went up!

I read thru this thread, so many Remington fans, so sad they have been busted up and who knows what will become of the brand. I’ve been in love with REM 700s for many years. Have taken elk, whitetail and other game with my collection. They won’t be leaving anytime soon. Good luck finding a nice one.

I have a nasty hobby! I build rifles for fun. I've been hoarding Remington actions since I heard they were filing bankruptcy. I own a lathe and mill so I also blue print them too. Install a side bolt release and install a one piece bolt from PT&G. Let me know if you still want one.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back