PEAX Equipment

Looking into a GPS

vander34

Looking into buying a GPS, curious what everyone is using and why. Also plan on getting the hunting maps chip along with it. Open to any suggestions.

We all use the garmin rino 120`s,,they are easy to use,,they have downloadable maps,,you can use them for talking to each other,,we use the earbuds,,you can see where everyone else is on your GPS,, When my son shot his first Bull elk,,we were way in the back of a steep canyon,,the son-in-law was on the top or the rim,,he was our spotter,,anyway,,after the son shot his bull,,I waypointed the location,,the son-in-law went back to camp and got the truck and drove around the mountain to where it showed him (the GPS) to be the closest to our location,,sure saved alot of guessing

I like simple. I have used Garmins for years and they are great. Get the one that suits your needs. I now have a Dakota and it is great. I don't need a lot of fancy stuff. I just need to find the friggn' truck and my downed animal!

I like my garmin nuvi. It helps with driving and tracks every move when road hunting.:D
What can I say? Dinks method of hunting is wearing off on me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back