Looking for Someone to hunt with this year Archery hunt in Eastern Oregon

Bullrider33000

Looking for Someone or a few People to hunt with In Eastern Oregon I won't mess with Rosie's too tough and alot of people I hunt Areas in Eastern Oregon only Willing to take a few people along to try and better our chances.. Looking for People who are excited to go and enthusiastic as I am and willing to hike in 6-10 miles or more to get into Elk..I have 7 years on my belt came close a few times.. Interested hit me up I hunt Starky Desolation Pine Creek Ukiah Keating...I live in Portland

Looking for Someone or a few People to hunt with In Eastern Oregon I won't mess with Rosie's too tough and alot of people I hunt Areas in Eastern Oregon only Willing to take a few people along to try and better our chances.. Looking for People who are excited to go and enthusiastic as I am and willing to hike in 6-10 miles or more to get into Elk..I have 7 years on my belt came close a few times.. Interested hit me up I hunt Starky Desolation Pine Creek Ukiah Keating...I live in Portland
PM sent.

Wish I would’ve seen this earlier. If you’re looking for someone to buy but with next year, I’m seriously considering a few of those units you listed and would love to go hunt hard.

You had me until.....I live in Portland. Ok just kidding but how’s Pine cr? Looks like a great unit and tried to convince my dad and brother to go for it this year but they wanted to hold off this year. I hunt Rosies on the coast mostly but may explore the strawberries this year by John Day.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back