Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Looking for a hack

BT_NVhunter

So I just recently switch to a micro shaft arrow and my current bow quiver does not hold them as tight as I would like. Anyone got a hack for tightening the grip on the arrows.

Buy some tool dip or spray. Keep layering that stuff til its make the openings smaller. Genius! You could do tape but thats a PITA.
I like that I think I even have some spray rubberized coating in black think I’ll give it a shot. Didn’t know if you could wet the foam and microwave it and make it swell or something like that. But if the coating doesn’t work I’m not above tape I have a 550cord wrapped handle on my bow so a little tape won’t hurt.

Sometimes a quiver has nuts/bolts holding the rubber. If you tighten them that flattens the rubber making the hole smaller as well.
If it’s a small amount you need this may or may not work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
Rubber bands around the parts that grip the arrow work great. Cheap too. I bought new arrows and quiver this year and the shop that sold me the quiver suggested that.

So I just recently switch to a micro shaft arrow and my current bow quiver does not hold them as tight as I would like. Anyone got a hack for tightening the grip on the arrows.
What kind of quiver do you have?

Have you figured this out yet? Upload a picture of the quiver holding an arrow. I may have a couple of ideas for you.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back