Looking for a good waterfowl taxidermist

6x6archeryelk

I got a nice green wing teal this weekend and am trying to find a good taxidermist. Being from New Mexico its hard to find a waterfowl taxidermist. If anyone knows a good one that would be willing to receive and ship one I would appreciate the help. Thanx

greenwingteallargecopy.jpg

Here is an example of a GWT he has on his site.

I know I'm a little late on this one but this guy is a great taxidermist. He might be a little slow and it might cost a little more but the end result is usually worth it.

He has a lot of photos of his work on the website. I have several friends that have used him too.

http://www.dariustaxidermy.com/index.html

camo308 are you from Claremont?? Just a co-inky-dink that I went duck hunting with Darius's brother (JD) last Monday...small world Cali is at times (not nearly fuggin big enough at others ;) )

Marv - Glendora, but no one usually knows where that is.

Where did you go?

Did you do any good?

We're going to try to get out at least one more time before the close. Maybe Kern or the Sea.

Again small world...last guy I hired was from Glendora (his brother still works for the City in electric) and his family is still there. I live up in Redding so we hunted the NE zone in Lassen county, mainly jump shooting the few remaining unfrozen pot holes and along the Pit River. Nothing specatular- birds were there but real punchy this late in the year and just a few geese left.

Darrius some through there (his brother is a CHP in Burney) and picks up local taxi work and then takes it back down there to his studio- the local taxi (in that small town) just died about a week ago so more birds will likely be heading his way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back