Long time watching first time posting!

WiscoDak

Hey everybody! My name is Ethan. I grew up in the Northwoods of Wisconsin chasing critters and trying to catch a few fish. I moved to South Dakota a few years ago to get out of the trees and into some big sky country.
Running around the western landscape is my new favorite place to be. I'd like to say archery hunting and trout fishing are my top choices for getting out in the wild. I think this is the right place to get in touch with some fellow public land addicts too haha.

Can't wait to get to know every one and share some knowledge! Oh and I almost forgot to say, Hey Randy! THANKS
Cheers!
Ethan Z.

I'm living in the Sioux falls area but try to spend as much time as possible in the hills and the northwest. Hard to make a living in the HVAC industry out there otherwise I'd move further west in a heartbeat.

I'm living in the Sioux falls area but try to spend as much time as possible in the hills and the northwest. Hard to make a living in the HVAC industry out there otherwise I'd move further west in a heartbeat.
The hills are a great place! Did you get out much on the hardwater this winter? I was fishing north of Sioux Falls with a buddy in December.

The hills are a great place! Did you get out much on the hardwater this winter? I was fishing north of Sioux Falls with a buddy in December.
Not as much as I'd like to. As soon as I found the time, the snow was too deep to access most places with out a machine.
I'm not too fond of hiking a mile through 2 feet of snow pulling all my gear on foot lol

Welcome, also in the Sioux falls area, let me know if you have questions about hunting in the area, I try to chase game when I can after work which means I have to be close to Sioux falls!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back