LN MR Metcalf in Denver Craigslist $400

Saw the comment about family not eating the meat. Can always give the non-prime cuts to donation. Just a thought. My buddy is a butcher in Pagosa and it happens a lot more than you would think and goes to those who will eat it.

Edit: if you only want to take game for your family’s consumption, good on you. Just offering an alternate solution.

Saw the comment about family not eating the meat. Can always give the non-prime cuts to donation. Just a thought. My buddy is a butcher in Pagosa and it happens a lot more than you would think and goes to those who will eat it.

Edit: if you only want to take game for your family’s consumption, good on you. Just offering an alternate solution.
My buddy owns a wild game processor in Denver and they donate a ton of game meat every year that people don’t want.

But then you’d have to give your money to a company that does business with MuleyFreak. I’d rather prep for my vasectomy with a rusty razor.
Can you help me undedstand the issues with Muley freak? Dont want to give them resouces if they are misusing them.

Can you help me undedstand the issues with Muley freak? Dont want to give them resouces if they are misusing them.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back