Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Llewellin Setter Puppies for sale

BirdDogWebb

Puppies Are Here !!!!!!!!!!!!
I am proud to be a part of an exceptional outstanding line of bird dogs. My 3 year old Llewellin Setter has whelped a litter of eight, that I am sure will produce some of the finest of bird dogs. Puppies were whelped on August 19th, and will be ready to go to their new homes at 7 weeks of age, on October 7th. They will have their first shots, their dew claws removed and be up to date on deworming.
The sire and dam are DNA registered with FDSB ( Field Dog Stud Book).
Chief Crazy Fourbird the sire, is a soon to be eight year old, out of Houdini Kennels. His sire is Houdini’s Spanky Bandit and his dam is Casey Hughes.
Redfork Windy Lady the dam, is a three year old out of Redfork Llewellins from breeder and handler Gary Wente. Her sire is Poole’s Royacelle Rhett and her dam is Sassy Lady Windem.
Not only do these two dogs hunt with great passion they also have an immense prey drive. They show great loyalty and willingness to please there for giving more of an enjoyable hunt and fond memories that will last a life time. These dogs are used strictly for hunting ruffed grouse in the southern Appalachians. We do try to make an occasional trip to the western states for sharp tailed grouse.
There are 4 males and 4 females. The Price is $500.00, male or female. The price increases as puppies age and level of training increases. If you are interested, a $50.00 deposit will hold your pup. Pups will be chosen in the order of deposits received. Pups will have a 26 month health guarantee on hips and eyes.
Picture of sire and dam and their pedigree, along with puppy pictures can be seen here http://s850.photobucket.com/albums/ab69/webbgundogs/Llewellin Setter Puppies/ . Puppy pictures were taken on September 11th. If there is a problem viewing these, please let me know and I will e-mail the information to you. Puppies can be shipped, preferably transport services instead of airlines. Payments can be made with cashiers check or personal check (with the delay of it clearing) or pay-pal (with 3% added to price).I am located in East Tennessee.
If you need more information please contact :
Robert Webb
[email protected]
423-383-1864

Thank You

New puppy pictures at 7 weeks old ! You can see more pics in profile album.

Attachments

• Female 1a 7 weeks.JPG
    Female 1a 7 weeks.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 2,198
  • female 2e 7 weeks.JPG
    female 2e 7 weeks.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 2,042
  • female 3d 7 weeks.JPG
    female 3d 7 weeks.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 5,100
  • female 4b 7 weeks.JPG
    female 4b 7 weeks.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,519
  • male 1d 7 weeks.JPG
    male 1d 7 weeks.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,591
  • male 2a 7 weeks.JPG
    male 2a 7 weeks.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,491
  • male 3a 7 weeks.JPG
    male 3a 7 weeks.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,724
  • male 4a 7 weeks.JPG
    male 4a 7 weeks.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,715
Last edited:
Great looking pups...now if they were waterdogs I would be looking closer.;)

I hope to see some more pics of these guys in the future.

Thanks guys,
mtmiller,
With their webbed feet and natural retrieving, I'm sure you could make excellent waterdogs out of these little guys.lol
They might have a hard time with a big canadian goose, but with their big hearts, I'm sure they would give it their all in trying.

choc dogs,
Oh please, let her look. I'll post some close up pics so she can really see into thier
eyes.lol These little guys can really still a part of your heart.You would think they would'nt have that kind of effect a man my age, lol
The longer I have them the harder it is to let them go.

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back