Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

LL Bean and other puffys

I bought a Patagonia jacket with Pimaloft years ago. Dirt cheap. Well under $100. Best money I ever spent. But it's pretty ragged now and I can't find a replacement. I'll check LLB though for sure.

Was that the old style Micro Puff that had more insulation than either the current Micro Puff or the Nano Puff? I bought one for my wife a long time ago and I wish I would have bought one for myself.

Hey guys, in anticipation for a this season I'm looking at getting a puffy jacket. I looked at the first lite uncompaghre (or however it's spelled) but then noticed that LL Bean has some puffy jackets for half the price.

Does anyone have any experience with them? I'd really like to try them on but I don't want to spend a Saturday driving all over the great plains trying to find stores that offer each brand I'm looking at.

If it makes any difference, the appeal of the puffy is how warm they can be while being light weight in the pack
I’ve got a LL Bean 850 - very warm and has a convenient storage pouch that zips shut. Very warm and comfortable. The online reviews especially about fit/sidings are helpful and accurate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back