Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Limbsaver Customer Service A+++++++

pre6422hornet

Seems with the age of the internet people complain more about companies than give them praise. I am here to tell you that Limbsaver is a great company and stands behind their products, no matter how old they are.

I have a 2003 ish TC Omega I bought brand new and a TC Pro Hunter I bought in 2006 or 2007. I replaced the hard rubber butt plate on the Omega with a Limbsaver. The Pro Hunter came with a Limbsaver. A few years went buy and they started developing the leak. Sticky stuff started leaking out of them but it wasn't bad to I just ignored it.

Well fast forward to two weeks ago. I was wiping down the rifles after they had been sitting all winter and finally couldn't handle it anymore. They were deteriorating at a rapid pace now.

I made an email to the customer service address. I told them the truth. These were old. I was the original owner, but almost 20 years old. I asked if there was any way for them to cut me a break if I ordered a couple.

"no sir. Snap a picture of the pads and the product numbers underneath and we will ship you two new ones".

I was in dis belief. I offered to pay the shipping. NOPE.

Well they arrived today. There are still good companies out there.

Attachments

• limbsaver.jpg
    limbsaver.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 3
That's good to hear, Sportdog is another company that I dealt with recently. Unbelievable customer service.

Good to hear. I have one on my ruger that’s about 15 years old and is doing the same thing.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back