Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

LIL OutdoorsChick

ha ha ha....jee thanx..she didnt put the best of pictures up of me...the better one of the 2 tho would have to be the one of me and my bf...sighs...miss him but ya...it could be better...and damnit when is the last time my sister posted a message on here ha ha ha.oh well if anyone wants to help me out here feel free lol...thanx

just like how do i keep track of my sister and stuff and ya....and hunterman..he has been in iraq since the end of december..i have like been waiting for next december to come sooooo badly cause thats when he is expected to come home again....well...to hawaii where he is stationed but i dont care i am takeing a vacation there when he does come back...already going to start saving money :D YAY!!

SHOW US YOUR BOOBIES!!! :eek:

Just kidding....welcome!!

Wow, its been a while since I actually posted here!!

TUFF

lol....OMG....thanks.....ha ha ha....oh well thats my damn sis choosing the horrable pictures to post up there...he he:p

oh...well..if you want me to show some boobies then i will send you a picture so you can show off some boobies of mine...HA HA HA...that aint nuhen and you know it aimee:D i have alot more showy pictures
hump.gif
hump.gif
ha ha ha and i dont know if you seen it or not but i took pictures for andy you know...thats the only reason i have pictures that i am so showy about them
elkgrin.gif

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back