Caribou Gear Tarp

Like New Ruger American 30-06

P

Pmringer

I am selling my Ruger American 30-06. It has been carried in the field four or five times and has less than 25 rounds through it. It is a great rifle for the price, I simply do not have a need for it and need to clear some items out of the safe since I just moved.

The rifle MSRP is $450. I am including Leupold 1" medium PRW rings that have the Weaver base cross bar. These are very stable rings and will not move. They retail for $68 new.

I am asking $350 for the package. The rifle will be shipped in a hard case. Shipping will be determined by destination and if an FFL transfer is required. If you are local and want to meet in person I have 36 rounds of Remington Hog Hammer 168gr full copper ammunition that I will add in for $50. They retail $48 for a box of 20.

I also have a 3-9x40 Nikon Prostaff that was mounted for the approximately 25 rounds fired. It was purchased new with the rifle at $170. I'll throw it in for an additional $125. That's $475 for the rifle, rings, and scope.

PM me if interested and I will send some pictures.

Thanks,
Patrick

Last edited by a moderator:
Price drop. $325 plus shipping for the rifle and Leupold rings. Shipped in hard case. Scope is an additional $125.

Shipping included in $325 price. Scope included for $125.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back