Lighted nocks

cornfed

Any body use them?Do you like them?Are they a good investmate?Can you turn them off after the shot and reuse them?I like to practice shooting my bow right at dark and can't see where my arrow hits and wouldn't mind putting one on my arrow during a practice session.Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated as well as what brands to look at.Thanks.

I love them. Makes it a lot easier to know where you hit the animal and how to proceed after the shot.

They aren't legal in Montana either to hunt with. As long as they don't change how your arrow flies they could be useful for practice.

CF, nothing better than lighted nocks. especially if you are filming your hunts. go to this site and check them out. been using these for a few years and have yet to have one not work. and thats after using them for over a thousand shots each.

www.archersflame.com

Love em here also.Yes you can turn em off & they last a long time before the battery goes out on em.I've been shooting em since Lumenock put theirs out.It makes it alot easier to see where you hit in real hunt or practice.I've never had one change my arrow flight.When you 1st start using them you will need to adjust your sites slightly.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back