Caribou Gear Tarp

Light at the end of the tunnel

S

steamingutpile

I had a two hour phone interview last week with a Veterinary clinic in Palmer AK. Yesterday got an e-mail someone else at the clinic wants to interview me thinking its a vet this time not the practice manager. This should happen around Feb 1 as the person is out of town currently. Alaska and I were made for each other. Wife is eligible to transfer from Wally World here to the one there. The logistics are daunting but if oppurtunity knocks ANSWER!

Good luck with the interview, hope it goes well for you. Far as your wife goes, I've known a few that worked at the Wally World there in Palmer/Wasilla and all enjoyed working there.

Goldtip are you from that area? if so if the job comes through you could be of grear assitance to us. If it happens i look forward to meeting you

Bill, which suburb in Buffalo do you live? I grew up in Orchard Park and could listen to the Bills play from my deer stand. I do miss Ninos, John and Mary's and the Anchor Bar. I've never been to AK but moving here to MT was the best thing I've ever done I only wish I could've brought my kids with me! Good Luck!

Don't do it... you'll never want to go back to the 'outside' again.

I think a lot of the pictures on 'People of Walmart' are taken in the Wasilla store, just a heads up... Every time I've been in there I think to myself... Is there a prison bus parked outside? :)

Good luck with your move, hope you guys can make the move up, you won't regret it.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back