life is starting to get back together

DaveHawk

Riding a bit more, getting a few turkey hunts in but can not run and gun. Knee is still a n it sore but I'm working 6 hrs a day rebuilding in a new location from the fire is just about complete. My 2nd son getting married and it's not cold. So life is looking up. PTL

the new knee was January 22nd the fire in my Shop was month and a half ago. I was pretty devastated for a while. pain medication didn't help at all with my mental outlook. but now I'm off the meds and things are looking a lot better much brighter. looking forward to having the new shop in about 2 weeks I've been running and looking forward to Rolling Thunder on the 24th

Hydrocodone is contra to optimism for sure. Careful with the running. Do not overdo. I set my replacement back at least 6 weeks doing too much too soon.

Great news! Keep up the positive attitude and the forward momentum Dave!

Good to hear things are moving forward in a positive manner for you, Dave! Praying that things will continue so :)

Just in from the woods, only walk about 200 yards through a field and set up. Birds gobbling all over but i stay put. Their off a ways and it's not worth the risk of working my way through the woods. I've called 2 birds into the field the last couple times out but not this morning, fog rolled in and they shut down about 8:30. One more week to go.
Getting into the woods has done more for me to get the stress off and seeing birds this year has been enjoyable.
Thank you all for comforting words. For me it's the toughest times I've every endured. as they say this too will pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back