PEAX Equipment

Lever Monday...post em up

How about a Marlin 1894 (either new or old) in .38-40 or .44-40? Way cooler than the Henry, imho.
I do like those Marlins. Aren't they doing the re-release of the 1894 this summer? I am curious to see how those roll off the line.

For caliber, I was looking more on the relatively low cost and readily available side of things, and .357 seemed to fit the bill.

Man these do look awesome

I've always wanted a Winchester 94 in 30-30. One of these days. Had a Marlin 30-30 when I was a kid but sold it many years ago and regret that decision.

Henry Golden Boy .22lr, I got it IMG_0557.jpegat Cabela’s about 13 years ago when they were having a big gun sale at their store at Hamburg, Pennsylvania. It was $240.00 on sale. You’ll never see a new one for that price anymore. This was before the brass barrel band. I take it for a walk once in a while.

I do like those Marlins. Aren't they doing the re-release of the 1894 this summer? I am curious to see how those roll off the line.

For caliber, I was looking more on the relatively low cost and readily available side of things, and .357 seemed to fit the bill.

Man these do look awesome
I sure hope they do a good 1894 next. .357Mag is my favorite pick for one too.

You win.

What are those Whitney's chambered in? And the Burgess?
The first is a Whitney Kennedy SRC in 44-40, then a SRC 45-60, then a rare experimental model Whitney Kennedy with double set trigger in 45-60 and a Whitney Kennedy rifle in 44-40

They're dropping 44mag first for some reason.
I think that would win with those who are going to hunt with it obviously, but for just recreational use and all around affordability, a lever gun that runs well with .38spl/.357mag is still my choice. It’ll happen, we’ll just have to wait for it I guess.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back