Leupold Warranty A+

Lawnboy

I know it has been written before but I wanted to give a shout out to Leupold on the web again. I had a gold ring spotting scope that took a tumble on a hunt causing a crack in the eyepiece lens. The damage had nothing to do with quality issues of the scope but everything to do with "scope abuse". Looking over their warranty literature I noted that they will cover defects in the product but not abuse so I knew going in that I'd be paying to fix the scope but also hoping they'd go easy on me with the bill. I called to get the info on sending it in and explained the situation to the guy. He was nice and simply said "Oh yea you need to send that in." I included a note describing the damage and again wrote that it was due to dropping it in some rocks and that I'd love an estimate on repairs. Well yesterday in the mail I have the scope back with a repaired eyepiece and no bill!

It's so nice to have companies that stand behind their products and go above and beyond. Proud that Randy has top notch sponsors backing the Public land hunter. Thanks Leupold!

It isn't very often that you have to use Leupolds Warranty, but I too think it's fantastic! Years ago my son who was 5 at the time was messing with my Gold Ring binoculars while I was cleaning up garbage we had found at a site where we were bear hunting before leaving. Anyway he had completely been twisting and unscrewing the eye pieces for a long time before I found out. I sent them in and they cleaned and sealed them up again and sent them back with no charge!

Same binoculars over at hunting camp and I stepped on them with heavy leather boots on. All 210 pounds on these little compact binoculars. After that it was like one eye fishing and the other baiting the hook. I sent them back to Leupold and told them what I had done fully expecting to pay as it had nothing to do with the binoculars. They realigned the barrels on the binoculars and completely went through them and shipped them back to me. What more could anyone expect. Outstanding company and they build great products!

David

That is why they have been around since 1907 and why they will still be here when the current crop of newcomers that are all the rage on the tv hunting shows right now will be long gone.
MADE IN USA

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back