Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Leupold 15-30x50 spotting scope

Kramer588

Comes with everything pictured, neck strap, soft case and lens cap. I added a flip cap to the objective lens and a tether to the small cap so it doesn't get lost. Scope is in great shape and the glass is crystal clear. This was a great little scope, im just looking to go to one with a higher mag. Asking $300 TYD, Paypal only

Attachments

• IMG-1614.jpg
    IMG-1614.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG-1615.jpg
    IMG-1615.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG-1616.jpg
    IMG-1616.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 56
Caution...thread hijack...First off, I bought one of these from a fellow hunt talker and it is really sweet for such a tiny scope. Curious how you crafted the scope cap tether and which flip cap you used for the objective lens. I know I'm going to lose both stock lens caps quickly!

The tether i just poked a pin hole through the rubber cap, pushed the string through it, melted then end and mushroomed it flat so it couldn't pull through. The flip cap is a vortex one off of a large scope, i measured the outside diameter of my scope and bought the closest one and it actually fits really good. Heres a link to it https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06X9STW23/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I will also include the second flip cap with my scope since they only come in pairs and i have no need for it.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back