Caribou Gear Tarp

Lesser Prairie Chicken

If you two get into an argument I swear, this will be some kind of record setting week on this site. As they say, carry on...
If that happens I will retreat to the moral high ground of reminding everyone that I’m not the one who lives in the middle of prairie chicken habitat and ruins it.

At least there's those still around to carry on Rush's propa, a I mean work.

Thanks Otto!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the share. I usually prefer the EXTREME things in my life to be confined to ski runs, sport climbing routes, and the occasional 5 alarm chili...but I don't also need extreme reporting on wildlife management

What a fairy tale. Why would the BLM do anything for Ft Worth? When was the last time they gave any land to a city that size? The fact is the federal land in question was squatted illegally during the early part of the 20th century and the local Texas govt attempted to legitimize it by issuing fake deeds for the squatters' benefit. The BLM was only attempting to get back property that always rightfully belonged to the public. Or at least get the rental fees due the public. The aggrieved so-called landowners should have take up their claim for damages against the state for issuing the deeds in the first place. This is a potentially a backdoor way for Sagebrush Rebellion states to swipe federal land. Simply issue bogus deeds to anyone who wants to pay for them. Settling with the Red River families set a terrible precedent. BLM should have stuck to their guns and forced the families to go after the state for damages, including all taxes paid. Backing down opens the door to more of the same. And whose administration allowed that "land grab" of public land? Guess. Wasn't Obama.

What a fairy tale. Why would the BLM do anything for Ft Worth? When was the last time they gave any land to a city that size? The fact is the federal land in question was squatted illegally during the early part of the 20th century and the local Texas govt attempted to legitimize it by issuing fake deeds for the squatters' benefit. The BLM was only attempting to get back property that always rightfully belonged to the public. Or at least get the rental fees due the public. The aggrieved so-called landowners should have take up their claim for damages against the state for issuing the deeds in the first place. This is a potentially a backdoor way for Sagebrush Rebellion states to swipe federal land. Simply issue bogus deeds to anyone who wants to pay for them. Settling with the Red River families set a terrible precedent. BLM should have stuck to their guns and forced the families to go after the state for damages, including all taxes paid. Backing down opens the door to more of the same. And whose administration allowed that "land grab" of public land? Guess. Wasn't Obama.
I know you think the U.S. Gov't is:
Fair
Righteous
Intelligent
Truthful
Unbiased
and incapable of error.
That's your right....even if you do live in Canada.
But others here see you as "blowing smoke" and full of "she-eye-tee".

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back