Legendary Book for sale, STILL

I believe i have the Backcountry bowhunting book also, not sure. If I do, I will list it. I know I have a hard copy Life at Full Draw, but that one cracks me up too much to part with. I have some true (as in not sarcastic) legendary books that have been read multiple times, that I'd never part with. Those would include all written by Gene Wensel. i have 3 copies of bowhunting rutting whitetails. All his are signed also.

Ha. Check out the prices the Wensel books are going for on Amazon, and the reviews. My taste for good beer and reading is not unique.

I have some books by the Eastmans that are unread. Any of their writing interest you @Greenhorn?
I have some of them also, but like my butt-out tool, they are likely to not sell online. This book is actually not bad I bet if you were interested in hunting blacktails.. Looks like it's pretty well put together.

I have some of them also, but like my butt-out tool, they are likely to not sell online. This book is actually not bad I bet if you were interested in hunting blacktails.. Looks like it's pretty well put together.
I've heard good things about it. But the pay to play model that industrial timber lands have gone to has thrown a bit of a wrench in his strategy.

**BUMP** Think of this as an investment. Somebody must be interested in hunting Columbia Blacktails.

I will promise to disclose 🙂 the purchaser.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back