MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Leftover CO

I got on for the hell of it today and was able to get just about anything I wanted into my cart. I was intentionally picking tags with quotas of less than 3 and still got them in the cart without issue. I’m actually pretty confident I could have gotten a tag if I wanted it.

I got on for the hell of it today and was able to get just about anything I wanted into my cart. I was intentionally picking tags with quotas of less than 3 and still got them in the cart without issue. I’m actually pretty confident I could have gotten a tag if I wanted it.
Actually in your cart with the 15 min countdown?

another strikeout for me, one more chance before I need to decide if I'm just going to buy an OTC second rifle tag.

Came close but couldn't add it to the cart in time.
same, what a terrible time for the spinning wheel of death 🤦🏻‍♂️ And there was a healthy amount of tags for this code

I've been trying pretty much every week and a couple of those weeks I've been trying for a tag that was about 50% success on 2nd choice this year. Got the add to cart button to show up like I have several times but by the time I clicked it, the dreaded no quota available showed up.

I sit and click for 2 or 3 minutes with nothing happening and then the add to cart button will pop up at like 11:02 or 11:03 but I haven't been able to get it clicked in time.

Reactions: trb
Historically I have had luck getting tags on the leftover list but not this year. Today I was able to get a doe tag doing the same thing I do every time, except this time when I got to the add to cart screen it actually had the quota to add it to the cart. I am probably the most excited person to get a muley doe tag there is hahaha. Man I need the meat.

Last edited:
I’m hearing more and more claims of bots people have set up and are charging a pretty penny to get people tags. I don’t have any evidence of it but sure hope they fix it if it’s true.

I’m hearing more and more claims of bots people have set up and are charging a pretty penny to get people tags. I don’t have any evidence of it but sure hope they fix it if it’s true.
I have a pretty good claim from someone I wouldn't think would have a reason for lying that told me his boss paid $1000 to secure a 13 NR point deer tag using a service.

Or at least let me know who to submit my bid to.

Back