Leftover CO

So I saw a bunch of tags on the preview list but the leftover list had jack crap on it when I pulled that one up before the opening bell.
What am I missing? Besides a fast finger and super fiber internet

Well I got my task force rejection email… not that they will listen to those folks anyhow, but just put the reissue system back to how it was. Random!

Well I got my task force rejection email… not that they will listen to those folks anyhow, but just put the reissue system back to how it was. Random!
No thanks. That opens the door to BOTS and Programs. Its way more unfair the old way thn it is now IMHO.

No thanks. That opens the door to BOTS and Programs. Its way more unfair the old way thn it is now IMHO.
Bots are still being utilized now I would bet on that. I would say make it random and take all points for an A list tag. Would favor guys with 0 or 1 point obviously but it would get guys out of the forever lines a little faster or make people choose to wait or to hunt

If it opens the doors to bots going the old random way, who’s to say they’re not being used now. Bots are being used to but tickets through ticket master when they go on sale at a certain time

Bots are still being utilized now I would bet on that. I would say make it random and take all points for an A list tag. Would favor guys with 0 or 1 point obviously but it would get guys out of the forever lines a little faster or make people choose to wait or to hunt
Agree 100000%. Use points for A list tags. If you want to hunt that bad, you are losing points.

Careful....you guys are starting to make sense.... someone is going to get on here and hate on you pretty soon here......3....2....1......

I guess I could get on board with that. But I would short stop the licenses from being returned in the first place and there would be no re-issue day needed.....
Yeah some states have that approach like AZ if you don’t buy point guard. You are just SOL… would probably make a lot of folks make more grown up decisions earlier in the year, never had the misfortune of being forced to turn a tag in for medical or other reasons but I could see how it is kind of nice option since life happens sometimes

Careful....you guys are starting to make sense.... someone is going to get on here and hate on you pretty soon here......3....2....1......
Haha 😂 don’t worry I can piss off all your non res blokes off and start talking about how turn ins should be for residents only… that way we don’t agree on everything

I think it should be fair across the board. NO turning in tags for ANY reason. That s what I call non-discriminatory.
That way nobody has ANY excuse to turn in a tag going forward.

The good times can't last forever.

Hey, it could be me that has that great tag and has to sit it out. That could easily happen to me just as it could happen to you and I'm ok with it. Its 100% fair and it keeps people moving though the system.

I digress.

I asked a programmer friend who doesn't hunt what was easier to scam and he said the current system is more or less an invitation to cheat, probably almost no desirable tags are going to real humans clicking the mouse themselves. likely a lot of the errors that people are getting are also because there are so many automated request on the website it is causing bandwidth issues, at least the old system you needed moderate programming skills to game...

I asked a programmer friend who doesn't hunt what was easier to scam and he said the current system is more or less an invitation to cheat, probably almost no desirable tags are going to real humans clicking the mouse themselves. likely a lot of the errors that people are getting are also because there are so many automated request on the website it is causing bandwidth issues, at least the old system you needed moderate programming skills to game...
There is a guy on MM claiming to have paid a guy to build a program for him and he supposedly got a few tags because of it yesterday. Also another on there claiming he had one built and is charging guys to get them tags. If this is true, CPW needs to change the system, because this would make it where guys are making money off these tags which is total BS.

There is a guy on MM claiming to have paid a guy to build a program for him and he supposedly got a few tags because of it yesterday. Also another on there claiming he had one built and is charging guys to get them tags. If this is true, CPW needs to change the system, because this would make it where guys are making money off these tags which is total BS.
Lets see links to these threads on MM. message is fine if do not want to post

Last edited:
1697154425947.gif

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back