Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Left Handed Rifles

That is a Mark V in the photo, not a Vanguard. If you go to Weatherby’s custom page, you can put together all sorts of neat left hand rifles chambered for magnum cartridges.

I feel my neck has been pissed down...
1592595742566.png

Even through the custom shop you can't buy a left-handed Mark V, with that barrel, stock and logo.
That is a 100% custom gun of another model they are using to advertise the meateater vanguard.

Kinda like toyota putting a celica GT 4 in an add for a corolla.

Last edited:
My wife and I were at a marina in West Virginia onetime when a crew was shooting some video for a fishing show. We passed by within earshot just as the host, speaking to the camera, said something to the effect of, “We have had a good week of fishing here in the lowlands of South Carolina.” I think that is called “creative geography.” Perhaps this is “creative marketing.” 🙃

My wife and I were at a marina in West Virginia onetime when a crew was shooting some video for a fishing show. We passed by within earshot just as the host, speaking to the camera, said something to the effect of, “We have had a good week of fishing here in the lowlands of South Carolina.” I think that is called “creative geography.” Perhaps this is “creative marketing.” 🙃
Agreed.

I think weatherby should apologize by sending me a left handed mark-V, in 300wby... you know for the pain and anguish they caused ;)

Bought a lh Browning 270 WSM and would again. I have always had good luck with used LH ABolts.

I feel my neck has been pissed down...
View attachment 144111

Even through the custom shop you can't buy a left-handed Mark V, with that barrel, stock and logo.
That is a 100% custom gun of another model they are using to advertise the meateater vanguard.

Kinda like toyota putting a celica GT 4 in an add for a corolla.
@wllm1313 there’s your answer, and it’s only available left handed for some reason.

It’s kinda slim pickens... that said I’ve been able to shoot right handed rifles just fine.

I was kinda annoyed that weatherby came out with a meateater edition rifle, Steve is left handed so they made him a left handed version. They only sell the rifle in a right handed model.

Hey weatherby
https://weatherby.com/store/markvmeateateredition/ - You may have seen this by now, but they offer the Mark V meateater addition for us left-handers. However, the less expensive Vanguard meateater edition is only offered in right-hand config.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back