Learning you're own style

Akcabin

So after 40 years of hanging out in the bush of AK, I kinda noticed that I've developed my own style. And a bit more aggressively than average. Probably a few older folks around here know this feeling.
But that's ok. A few years back I asked a friend who knew folks from around America who are outdoors type folks and he was a guide also so a knowledgeable outdoors guy. I asked him, I noticed I do quite a few outdoors things differently than the common ways that I have been learning about eagerly. Kinda driven. He looks at me n says yeah you could say that I'm kinda ambitious. Or something like that.
Little things add up I guess. But I also had the opportunity to go n do my own thing too. Little plug for public access. And share my passion with my family. And probably because we didn't have much extra money and I had to hunt n fish. It's just what we did.
Now we have a remote log cabin in our family. And I had the opportunity to learn a lot. Sure glad it's there too. As me n my beautiful wife get older n our bodies catch up. Hey, kinda glad I can come on here too n spend time on the web with you folks too. While I'm trying to get my stiff n sore body to move even close to my desire to be out. I'm antsy.
But thinking about flying out with our son n his wife who hasn't been there yet for a week or so. Then hopefully be there in September with my beautiful wife n almost 5 year old grandson.
Hey thanks again n always end on positive. Going hunting with my family

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back