LC Smith shotgun

Cogreeny

I was wondering if any of you guys are familiar with these. I ran across a lady selling her dads old guns. Long story short she wants nothing to do with them.The LC smith what appears to be a double 20 gauge couldn’t find a stamp on it I guess could be 16 gauge caught my eye. It locks up tight has been used but looks to be cared for. What would you guys ballpark value something like this at? I pick it up tomorrow I don’t have pics yet. Did LC smith make a 16 gauge? I’m all ears cause I don’t know crap about this thing I just shot her a price for it and a few other guns I knew the value of. Thanks for any input

Yes, LC Smith made 16 gauges. Hard to say on value as there a lot of variables there. I'd take a look on Gunbroker and see what comps are going for.

Yes, LC Smith made 16 gauges. Hard to say on value as there a lot of variables there. I'd take a look on Gunbroker and see what comps are going for.
Ok I’ll do that. Is or was LC smith a decent shotgun in its day? Thanks

Thanks guys. I’ll post pics when I pick it up I’m not a shotgun guy but I couldn’t just leave it there you know how it goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back