Caribou Gear Tarp

Layering Question

Rainer

So i'm slowly replacing my clothing that was stolen from me by a local activist group. This time i'm going full Sitka clothing but I have a question about outer layers. Now I fit into a medium size for my next to skin/insulation layers but I was looking at hopefully getting a Fanatic jacket for those late season bowhunts. Should I stay with the medium size or go up to a large? In a perfect world id like to try it on first but thats just not a option

So i'm slowly replacing my clothing that was stolen from me by a local activist group. This time i'm going full Sitka clothing but I have a question about outer layers. Now I fit into a medium size for my next to skin/insulation layers but I was looking at hopefully getting a Fanatic jacket for those late season bowhunts. Should I stay with the medium size or go up to a large? In a perfect world id like to try it on first but thats just not a option

Everyone's different, but I've recently assembled a lot of Sitka pieces, and I find that they run Consistently small. I go up a size in everything with them.

Just make sure you order it from somewhere with a decent return/exchange policy.

My experience is with company's promoting "layering systems" you order the same size in all garments. But I'm basing that off the explanation Kuiu gave me when I asked the same question to them. It's been true for all my Kuiu gear and I've done the same with my Sitka gear and it's worked out.

For Sitka I've stayed consistent with all sizes. It has worked perfectly for me. If you are having concerns with trying items on, and then returning them due to fit, you need to find another distributor.

Scott

Ive heard they have layering planned into their sizing, but I also heard they run athletic so keep the receipt if you need to swap out

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back