PEAX Equipment

Laramie shooting range?

mdunc8

I'm meeting my dad down in Laramie next week for a little antelope hunting. He was hoping to shoot his rifle a little bit when he gets into town since I'll be a day late getting down there. Are there any ranges around town that he could shoot a few rounds? He should be arriving on Monday, so I don't think he'll be able to get on at the Laramie Rifle Range or the Shooting Sports Complex. No big deal either way as I realize there's plenty of public land for him to go shoot.

Not sure about Laramie, never used one when I was living there. Stuckenhoffs in Casper is decent and would be on your way... Sort of. But like you said, plenty of public on the way down. You will probably see plenty of good goats on the way down just off the highway!

I don't recall any ranges, but, I'm getting old and forgetful. Might ask a local once you arrive . . .I suggest the donut shop on the main drag! lol

There is one just north of town but can not remember the name. It was five or ten bucks to shoot but has benches, targets etc. I am sure if you go to the West Laramie fly store they can get you the information.

Back