Kuiu clothes for sale

Ameyer283

I went through my hunting clothes, I am selling some clothes that I have only used 2-3 times at most. Everything is in new condition. The down stuff has been on hangers and only compressed when in my pack for a day max at a time. I bought this stuff with the intention of doing a couple different hunts but plans have changed and I am going to use the money to start saving for a spotting scope.

Kuiu Super Down PRO Hooded
Size: Large
Verde 2.0
Kuiu Super Down PRO Pant
Verde 2.0
Price for Super Down Pro jacket AND pant
-SOLD-

Down Jacket (previous model, not ultra)
Verde 1.0
Down Pant (previous model, not ultra)
Verde 1.0
Price for Super Down jacket AND pant
-SOLD-

-Merino zip-off 210 bottom
Verde 1.0
-SOLD-

All prices include shipping to the lower 48. Again everything is in new condition!

Attachments

• IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    712.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    559.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    512.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
There’s a great website on Facebook just on resale Kuiu gear. I have bought off of it. You may want to list there also.

There’s a great website on Facebook just on resale Kuiu gear. I have bought off of it. You may want to list there also.

Don't take this the wrong way, I would rather sell stuff on here. The few interactions I have had on here have all been very positive and there is a ton of good info here. So I would rather help somebody out here then somewhere else.

It's been awhile since I have had some time to get on here. I updated a couple items that sold in the original post.

Super down pro jacket and pant still for sale

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back