Kudos Little "O".. Life just got es'pensive

Congrats to little O. Good luck on your hunts and draws if your dad puts you in for any tags. I hope you have his luck when it comes to drawing tags.

MIchael is 9, and he is signed up for the course on May 17. That is too late for NM javelina, though. I thought that would be a good start for him, and he can use a .223 on them. Oh well, he'll have to wait another year. I'm not sure how old you have to be to hunt big game here, but I believe it is at least 12. I'll check the website, but I know he's not old enough - so it hasn't been a priority. He's anxious enough to shoot rabbits and ground squirrels.

Wow, they give out some nice certificates. I didn't get crap and didn't take it too long ago.... early 90s

Way to go Oscar III

I think the most valuable thing that came out of this whole thing is the fact that Oscar's son won't lie for him when they go hunting, unlike some of the others he hunts with. I'll bet Little "O" could even find someone qualified to teach him how to shoot straight from posters on this board.....

Big "O", I'll get those pictures of last weeks "debacle" uploaded along with the story..... Classic, absolutely classic!

Tell him Congrats Abigail takes hers this year so She wil bird hunt with me for the next few years til she can big game hunt.

Calif Hunter, Big Game here is 12 but the nice thing that is they can put in for Junior hunts and draw doe tags

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back