Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

SOLD PENDING FUNDS — Kowa TS-612 spotter and window mount

The Hedgehog

This spotter is the ticket. Excellent glass, focus knob, and size. You’ll spot knats on an elks ass at 1000 yards. The bushnell window mount also has a good stem and knob. Works perfect.

Yours for $22.99, 1 case of Hopzone, and a well oiled foot massage.
AD4309C7-B0FD-4EEF-9DDF-7CF16EA57880.jpeg

Attachments

• ADDEECBA-60D1-4E98-9430-3D75A0CE4BFC.jpeg
    ADDEECBA-60D1-4E98-9430-3D75A0CE4BFC.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
I forgot to mention the cool fuzzy grip things on the shaft of the spotter. You won’t ever drop this thing..

I have no idea whether this is a joke or not but I will absolutely buy that if not. No promises on the foot massage though.

I own the spotter. Its been in Greenhorns possession since we spent a day glassing for sheep. I had two spotters and forget the small one. Its been difficult to coordinate a time to pick it up, since I live 40 miles out of Bozangelos.
Apparantly this bothers Greenhorn. I know he is an elitist type.
So disregard his antics.
The spotter is NOT for sale .

I have rerouted my annoyance with Greenie. Its perfectly clear now that I should be compassionate with his predicament. I mean instead of buying Christmas presents for his family he dumped all his money on some long range prc. Now he can't even afford to replace the pillows he gnawed up due to frequent secret visits by his black friend in the sheeps eye.
See you tonight for beers GH..its okay if you stay standing.i understand.

I have rerouted my annoyance with Greenie. Its perfectly clear now that I should be compassionate with his predicament. I mean instead of buying Christmas presents for his family he dumped all his money on some long range prc. Now he can't even afford to replace the pillows he gnawed up due to frequent secret visits by his black friend in the sheeps eye.
See you tonight for beers GH..its okay if you stay standing.i understand.
Funny you should mention the sheep’s eye. I missed it on HT but happened on to it yesterday elsewhere. Wish I hadn’t. 😲

BTW - any chance you also loaned Greenhorn a riflescope that he has been putting off returning?

Funny you should mention the sheep’s eye. I missed it on HT but happened on to it yesterday elsewhere. Wish I hadn’t. 😲

BTW - any chance you also loaned Greenhorn a riflescope that he has been putting off returning?
Sheep hunter beer fest tonight.
I'm bringing a pillow for Greenie in case he has a late night visitor after I depart.🤣

Back