Knee pain

freu1chr

Earlier this month I posted on here about knee pain and Robert at Wilderness physical therapy. Has taken me from 20% to 75% in about a weeks time this man is magic. If you have any physical therapy needs give Robert a call or message. Physical therapy on zoom it was great and worked into my schedule. This man is a god sent for injuries!

I fell on concrete and messed up my knee about 10 years ago. I got fluid on my knee and it was painful for a year. I got on a health kick and hired a personal trainer to help me with a training routine. He got me doing step ups. I hated doing that but he worked that fluid right away after a month. I believe phsyical therapy for joint injuries is important. I wish I had had some for an ankle injury I had a long time ago. Young and bull headed can be a disadvantage sometimes.

Earlier this month I posted on here about knee pain and Robert at Wilderness physical therapy. Has taken me from 20% to 75% in about a weeks time this man is magic. If you have any physical therapy needs give Robert a call or message. Physical therapy on zoom it was great and worked into my schedule. This man is a god sent for injuries!
Thanks for sharing

Triggering some PTSD for me. What’d you have done?
What haven’t I… 2 years. Had to reconstruct the cartilage in my left knee, and the ligaments. It blew to pieces and had to be done again. I partially tore my acl in my right and tore off my lateral meniscus. It is healing well! One more week in the brace! You?

What haven’t I… 2 years. Had to reconstruct the cartilage in my left knee, and the ligaments. It blew to pieces and had to be done again. I partially tore my acl in my right and tore off my lateral meniscus. It is healing well! One more week in the brace! You?
ACL and meniscus in my left knee 5 years ago. Starting to give me fits again and I’m afraid to go see a dr because I dread having to go through anything like that shit again….but it would be nice to get to a point where I can enjoy jogging again pain free. I’m trying anything and everything PT wise to get me through hunting season and then will reassess.

ACL and meniscus in my left knee 5 years ago. Starting to give me fits again and I’m afraid to go see a dr because I dread having to go through anything like that shit again….but it would be nice to get to a point where I can enjoy jogging again pain free. I’m trying anything and everything PT wise to get me through hunting season and then will reassess.
Good Luck! Prayers and vibes. Pain sucks.

Back