Killed a Beautiful almost white coyote

B

bcat

Killed a beatiful pale cotote yesterday. Got a good start for Debbies coat I am gonna make her for Christmas next year. SHot it with my 222 that Deadeye gave me two years ago. The dumb thing was on the feed ground where I feed my cows. I didnt have a gun with me, but it headed for the bull pasture, so when I went to feed the bulls, I stopped by the house and got my gun, and whenI got there I saw a crow flying around the willows and I knew it was there. Pretty soon it came out in the meadow and stood there!!!! KABOOM!!!! DUMB COYOTE!!!!! Usually they dont hang around when they see ya, they are gone!!!! This was a HUGE female! Anyway I had to tell the DUmb Coyote story!!!!!bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Cool bcat, Ive only seen one almost white coyote. there very pretty.
post a pic of it if you can.

Delw

Bcat, congratulations on the white coyote!
I for one have taken just one of these my self,I find it to be quite rare in my area.
I tan hides but I would like to start it would have been nice up on the wall.

------------------
Guns Don't Kill Critters, I Do!

I said PALE almost white!! it isnt white its cream with dark tips on the hair. Very long nice pelt. Coyotes are only good for about another month here and then they start rubbing! Is a nice yote but note white!bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif

Bcat, First I would like to say sorry for the mistake on the white yote, my fault no doubt! I guess I should explain, Here in Oklahoma that is considered white among all other yotes, so with that said my apologies!
I shame my self.
frown.gif

Chased down two of em yesterday on my snowmachine. One of em got away, and wouldnt have if I would of had my 22-250 with me. All I had was my shotgun, so after tiring the one down that I got, and filling him full of buckshot, I finally had to run him down and get a ski on his head and club him to death with a shovel. I had a shovel in my scabbord instead of the 22-250, for cleaning water holes!!! Run clean out of shotgun shells during the chase!!! Had a hell of a lot of fun tho doing it!!!!
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

http://www.huntandlodge.com/Boykin/outfitter.html
www.huntandlodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads