Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Kerry's Oil for Jobs Ideas

Nemont

WOODRUFF: Senator, questions are already being raised about what you said to some of these labor leaders in order to get their endorsement. James Hoffa of the Teamsters said in an interview just this week, he said you told him that while you opposed drilling in ANWAR -- the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge -- that you are, quote, he said, going to put that pipeline in and drill like never before, drill all over the United States to create more jobs.

KERRY: I think he -- I said exactly what my policy has been all my life. Which is I'm for the natural gas pipeline. Absolutely. I voted for the natural gas pipeline. I think it's important to build it. And so do most Americans. I'm also for the drilling in the 95 percent of the Alaska oil shelf that's up for leasing now. In fact, President Clinton put out the biggest lease in American history in that part of the shelf. I'm not for drilling in the Arctic Wildlife Refuge and I haven't changed and I won't change.

WOODRUFF: You're saying there's no contradiction here?

KERRY: Absolutely none whatsoever.
Drilling all over the U.S. most likely includes those prized public lands as well.

LINK

Nemont

Joel, those are the Sheeple that alway's have a big opinion on this stuff and really only go by that which they see on the liberal rag box!!!

Its all politics. A vast majority of people who dont even know where ANWR is dont want drilling so hes following the herd. All I know is that opening it will help alot of americans and will not harm animals (sorry, armchair warriors, its been proven on the slope, herds are not in danger). Of course those that only follow articles in newspapers will not agree with me.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back