Yeti GOBOX Collection

Kenetrek Mountain Extreme Sz14 and Sitka Pants

Qubo

I can do Venmo, Apple Pay, or cash local.

The boots I got in 2020. I have the same pair in insulated and they are great, but the non insulated just wouldn't work for my picky feet for some reason. Something different about the fit with no insulation in them. I broke them in summer of 2020 and wore them for a September archery hunt, then tried them again for turkey 2021. All in CO mountains. I then sent them back to Kenetrek summer 2021 and they tried doing some things to make them fit better and it didn't work. They haven't been worn since. I don't know what Kenetrek did but I couldn't tell a difference. They did remove the tags. They are great boots just aren't for my feet. I don't know how may miles they have but just break in and those two hunts. They were always oiled with Kenetrek oil before and after each hunt. $400 pickup $410 shipped and I cover anything over. OBO

I have two pairs of Sitka pants. Timberline and Mountain. Both 38 Tall. These were worn for 3-4 hunts. I just lost some weight and replaced them with smaller sizes. Good condition. Timberline $200 Mountain $170. Local or shipped.
tempImagenv3UrW.jpgtempImageFAONP4.jpgtempImageNgkcsi.jpgtempImage2PuLWc.jpg

tempImageEj8q0J.jpgtempImageOb3w0F.jpgtempImagezkv5Gf.jpgtempImageCJtqFo.jpgtempImageirpwAL.jpgtempImageFxZyyH.jpg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back