Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Kenetrek Boots - No insoles

Ben Sellers

I find that I either bought a pair of Mountain Guides off Amazon without insoles or I took them out when I first bought them and misplaced them. I think I never had the insoles. I dont want to send them back because they are a hard size to find (13 EE) and I got a pretty good deal on them (even without the insoles). Should I buy a new set of insoles from Kenetrek or something else. I remember from one of the YouTube videos that Kenetrek puts in a higher quality insole than average so maybe thats what I should go for. While I would love to try them, a $200+ set of sheep feet is not in the cards.

Odley enough, I have 5-10 miles on them and the have been surprisingly comfortable without insoles. Thanks!

I run "Superfeet" brand insoles. I don't know if every Sportman's has the display, but they have a deal you stand on and it tells you which insole to get.
It took my Hoffman's, which I already liked, to a new level.

I wear Sole insoles in all my shoes - at $50, not cheap, but provide the support and rigidity I need for my time in the woods.

I use the Superfeet Grey which is perfect for my flat feet. I used to suffer from heel spurs, but these help with the extra support they offer. Also the grey model has a merino wool top that supposedly helps keep your feet warm in cold weather. I read somewhere that the wool increases the insulation factor of your boots, but they are designed for all year (all season) use.

I got some Tread Labs “Pace” insoles for my hunting boots this year, and they have been great. I tried several different pairs to find the right fit, which was easy with their free return program. I’ve got really high arches and it was a game changer finally having that support, and keeping my feet from pronating outward. Zero foot pain with lots of miles/elevation/side hilling. I won’t go back to not using these.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back