Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Keep it/Sell it? Mossberg 800B .243

hey @nick87 said he’ll send the dough and you can keep it!? I’ll send a video of my son shooting his very first rifle!. Maybe even some tanerite!? 😅 I’ve been too nervous to let him shoot my .308 yet, he’s almost there. And I like my mossburg, thanks 😊

Forgot to come back to this one with an update.

By @noharleyyet standard it is less interesting than I’d hoped.

Anybody got kids older than mine that needs a starter rifle? Steep discount for anybody that can provide video of a kid shooting it.
What are you wanting to get out of it? My 10 year old could use a good starter rifle.

Forgot to come back to this one with an update.

By @noharleyyet standard it is less interesting than I’d hoped.

Anybody got kids older than mine that needs a starter rifle? Steep discount for anybody that can provide video of a kid shooting it.
I know late entry, but I always have slight chuckle when folks dis this gun. It was my first HP rifle. Bought it in 1980. Still use it today. Can be loaded with light hollow points to 4000fps for small critters outward of 400yds, and upsized to drop whitetail where they stand. And if I drop it, I don’t cry.

Well that was quick... Bought and paid for. Just have to figure out the moving parts of it.
U probably know all this but if you havn’t shipped a gun before you just gotta box it up and send via USPS priority mail (UPS won’t do it anymore) and send to your buyers chosen FFL address (include a copy of the FFL and yours and the buyers’ contact info).

U probably know all this but if you havn’t shipped a gun before you just gotta box it up and send via USPS priority mail (UPS won’t do it anymore) and send to your buyers chosen FFL address (include a copy of the FFL and yours and the buyers’ contact info).
Sold it to another member from Idaho, managed to know a guy that knew a guy and the rifle was used to kill one of his kids first animal this year.

Super cool deal if you ask me.

I am 76 yrs old and have only seen two of them in my life. I suspect a lot of the negative stuff come's from people that have never seen one. Likely it doesn't have an adjustable trigger and good chance you can't get one. In the days of the 800 there weren't a lot of after market trigger's, back then we learned trigger control. No idea how they shoot as I never shot one but had a brother in law that had one and he loved it. I think it was the only gun he owned but back then there weren't hords of people telling you you had a POS! Saw one in a second hand store in S. Carolina years ago' heavy barrel varmint rifle. Wanted it but didn't have the money with me!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back