Yeti GOBOX Collection

kaibab

stw

After 20 years of applying I drew the late 12A East side deer tag only 30 tags should be fun hunt. Have heard if u have snow better hunt. Good luck to every body this fall

That is an awesome draw. I would be tempted to find a good outfitter for a tag that is that difficult to draw. If not, spend LOTS of time scouting. You won't get that chance again.

that is an awesome tag! congratulations. are you an az resident? there are left over fall turkey tags for 12 A. that would be a great scouting trip. pray for snow. it will push the deer to the lower elevations which are more open. excellent for glassing. if no snow hunt the burns. good luck. i have the early west side tag. wish today was oct 25.

GREAT DRAW---Whack one!
Killed my Cat in the Strip several years ago and we ventured into the Kaibab a few times looking for sign....saw a cuppla bigazz deer!

I've hunted that hunt three times. If you get snow, you'll get lots of snow. Better take snow shoes.. You'll probably want to stay south next to the park and hunt from the top down along the Cox Comb. If you have two vehicles available, park one at the bottom on the loop at the East Side Game Trail, and drive the other one to the top early. Bail off about 30 minutes before shooting light and move very slowly. Should be lots of deer on the second bench.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back