just to let you know

Bandit

Just so some of you know, I haven't been on here in awhile due to my being in the hospital. |oo I had emergency hernia surgery and acording to the doctor, I was on borrowed time. I am still in here for now but hope to get out soon. It hasn't been alot of fun either. Alot of blood tests and antibiotics being pumped into me. Well, I can use all the prayers I can get so don't hestate. :D Hope to hear from some of you next tiome when I can log on.

Bandit, I didn't know you had to go in. Sorry to hear that but sounds like you're getting through it. Unfortunately we're all on borrowed time, make sure they let you borrow alot more bud.........

Boy it sure has been a long time since I have been in here!!!! Can ya tell???
But anyway, Sorry to hear that you are in the Hospital.. :( Prayers are on the way from here also...

I was wondering what had hapened to you Seth... Especially since neither of you had been on in awile... Hope you'll be finished with this soon and back out hunting again...

Russ... :)

Well, I'm finally home but can't lift ANYTHING for at least six months acording to the doctor. But at least I can get caught up on some December things here and mail things out that need to be sent! :D

Glad to hear you made it Bandit. Those hernias can be touchy. When I had mine my doctor told me the same thing your told you.

I asked him: "How the hell am I supposed to take a piss if I can't lift anything heavy?"

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back