Just bought another Leupold.

rhipsher

I just bought a Leupold VX-R 1.25-4 X 20mm HOG scope with the pig plex radicle and fire dot. Along with a Leupold Mark 2 IMS scope mount with quick release. On my last hunt I brought two rifles. My .300 WM and a Sig 516 AR-15. I never took the AR out of the case because .243 was the minimum caliber the outfitter would allow. The .300WM kicks to hard for my wife so the guide pulled out a Bushmaster AR chambered in .450 cal with that Hog scope. He said it doesn't kick near as hard as that WM and will clobber any hog and asked if she wanted to use it. She like it. Her first shot she hit it in the heart. Blew his heart to shreds. And we both really liked that scope. It is the perfect setup for boar hunting. I've got a VX2 3-9 X 50mm on my WM and love it. Also bought a pair of the Leupold Rogue Binoculars for $99 that are just awesome for the money.
IMG_0083_zps41986496.jpg

The mini red dot that is on my AR is great in a war situation where your shooting at close range but out at 100 yards that red dot just becomes an un defined big red blob.
wife1_zpsd5dafd05.jpg

Do you want to see something funny? My wife shooting the .300 WM for the first time.:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBAy-igK_hg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back