Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Just a little about me...

Racksup

Ya know, since I'm new and all.

Well, I'm 30, I live just northeast of Atlanta, but dream of the day I get to move to Montana or Wyoming.
smile.gif

I love fishing and bowhunting.
Here is a pic from a trip to Panama City, Fla last June.
Daddy%20Rabbit.jpg

And my best bow kill, Nov 2001 when I lived in Kansas
MyKansasBuck.jpg

I guess that's all the imporatnt stuff, for now at least.

Racksup, Welcome to the best site on the net... (Probably not but it's my site so I have to say chit like that to keep people thinking.. right
wink.gif
) !!

Seriously though, Is that a Red Snapper ? I don't know Fish at all but it has a red tint and Thats the only red "something" i know
biggrin.gif

Also, Nice buck dude !!!

Hope you get your Dreams of moving sometime and Welcome Aboard to the Best site on the NET !!!!!
soapbox.gif

Thanks for the comments. Yes, it's a Red Snapper. And, yes, I was holding it out, but it still tipped the scale at nearly 35 pounds and was about 15 pounds heavier than any other snappers we put in the cooler that day.
wink.gif
As you can see from this pic, he stands proudly next to the biggest Amber Jack (which was also caught by yours truly). Yeah, Racksie schooled the boys on fishing that day!
biggrin.gif

The%20Whole%20Crew.jpg

The best part about that trip was that the guy in the middle (the guy who's obviously oldest) paid for everything. He's the boss and all those guys, except the 2 on either side (sitting and kneeling) are guys I work with.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-29-2003 21:44: Message edited by: Racksup ]</font>

Now that is a cool pic. You guys did quite well. I hope the fisherwoosies come in here and take a look at these pictures. Congrats on a nice catch.
cool.gif

I like taking pictures

083300.jpg

Sometimes I like to sing with my friend's bar band.

083659.jpg

I also write poetry and short stories, which I'll share at a later date.

HUMMmmm Someone who Fish's and Writes Poetry... Now I'm not one to Sterio type, but ...
wink.gif

Hey Racksup, How do you have time to Catch ALL them fish and take pictures too ?
wink.gif

(Inside joke now ? HEHE Man I'm funny !!!! )

Welcome aboard,
Look boy's from AZ...
A fisherwoosie besides Del, that actually will post or can post pics of his catch...
biggrin.gif

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back