MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Jorge's 2007 bull

Well, let's just say that he was told a lot higher than anything guessed so far! Jorge knows nothing about scoring and makes no claim to know anything about it.

He hasn't had it scored by an impartial person yet. I'll let you know when I know, although he may be too embarrased to give me the real score once he gets it, after the line he was fed.....

after the line he was fed.....

man you sure are Milking this thread Cali :rolleyes: .......what was he told it should score?

Calif,
I think what happened is whoever told him 340 added the extra 50 inches that folks give to elk from the Gila when they hit the ground :rolleyes:. At any rate it's not a bad bull at all, the smiles say enough.

--Bill

I just want to Know why Schmalts hasn't come in and told us the score. Then we'd all know :D

281 Greeny ? What do you know about Scoring elk :D :D

340" ... ?

Jorgesbull.jpg

270"... (If we stretch the tape ;) )

8092.jpg

DAM Greeny and Oak !!!!!!!

Moosie,
If your bull would have landed in one of the sacred 16's... Swasha... 50 bonus inches. There you go a 320 bull :D .

--Bill

Wow we way underestimated this bull scouting on Saturday. WE thought he would go 330 to maybe 340. The one that gave us the slip on Tuesday we thought would go 360 must have really been 460!!!!!!!

No matter what I say or anyone else if the hunter is happy with his bull it is a great trophy. But I think someone added quite a few inches to give him 340.

Congrats to the hunter.He shot a very fine bull the hell with a score!!!

Attachments

• 2007 hunt pics 005 (2).jpg
    2007 hunt pics 005 (2).jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 73

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back