Moosie

Grand poopa
No elk yet...

21 cow elk (CHECK)
couple bucks (CHECK)
couple doe (CHECK)
black bear (CHECK)
couple sheds (CHECK)
Feet and legs tiered from hiking (CHECK)
Having a good time (CHECK)

..Going to visit him again real soon, I think this morning he is under 12 new inches of snow
eek.gif

Boy that was sure a SHORT report.
yawn.gif
yawn.gif
biggrin.gif
good luck to JB but who's goin to keep him warm since your gone moosie
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

YAh pics to come.. and got it on video.... I'll upload the vid tomorrow... Busy day today
frown.gif

Here is some Pictures of some of the Cows that were in the Group.. there was like 50-60 elk that we saw that morning.. none were big. JB passed on some Smaller 6 points, but once you see the Spike with the "CLUB" and the "KICKER" you'll know why *SMILE*

jbspike.sized.jpg

jbspike1.sized.jpg

Here is the Spike next to the Tree...

jbcow.sized.jpg

Here is Some Close cows as we close the Gap :

jbcow2.sized.jpg

this Cow was about 20 FEET from JB as he did his Alabama Cow talking to them. That Blob to the Right of the Picture is JB Florida's Shouldr as the Camera caught part of it !!!!!! Look how close these things were.....

jbcow1.sized.jpg

We have Pictures of Bears.. Some Video me pushing over a Tree, Some more Elk pics.. Some pics that We'll never post (WINK) and Hell.. I don't know What all.. But He's her enow and I'm bringing him to the Airport.. I have one more day of chasing elk.. I'll see if I find a Lone Spike to shoot.. More pictures next week folks.....

Nice shooting JB
wink.gif
"One shot was all it takes".
biggrin.gif

Man Moosie, sorry no elk for you, but at least you got to spooning with a big black.....
hump.gif
hump.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Wylee... I'm not to too unhappy, I would say that I passed up 5 bull elk this year and that's more then some people see, but I have a few friends (Elk Turd)
shhh.gif
that would take that as a slam even though I didn't mean it that way So I won't say it....
wink.gif

What do the guys that don't get anything say... Ohhh yah "I was out for the Experience, getting something is just a plus.... The weather didn't come in till later in the season and.... " Etc.
elkgrin.gif

JB F. has some good photos and Hopefully he's back to the land of the living and will get some over to me to post.

Moosie, scorin on a tree. I was almost afraid to open it for fear of what ya' all might be doin to that tree. Then, the wife wants to see what I'm laughing about, so I show her and I don't know if she will ever let me go to Idaho again.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back