MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

IT'S TIME!!

danr55

OK all of you anxious reloaders out there. The hunt regs will be out in arizona in a week, I've already started getting mail from old friends about ammo for the up coming seasons (speciall the guy from Indiana that is only hunting Elk, Stone sheep, Mule Deer, Antelope, and Oryx this year...ONLY?) So we have approached the time that I normally order by second big order of Noslers for the year. I should be getting something from Connie soon, so start up your lists if anyone wants bullets. I need to know caliber, weight, and type so that I can check on price and availability. (This time, I promise no more of the glass bullets that fell out of the box and broke.) Still need to get that resolved too.
Anyway, drop me an email or send me a private message, or even post on this thread. I will give a little warning before I call this time..... :cool:

Hey Dan- Not sure if you still have my order still from the last time or not.Let me know if you need it again.Thanks Kevin :D

Hey Dan !
Any chance getting Partitions in
.30-200gr
.338-225 & 250 grain
.375-260 & 300 grain
???????????????????
I am getting ready to put in my orders for all my hunting and reloading equipment for Fall hunting season.
Let me know what you find out.

Thanx GR

DanR, I would like to have some Noslers in the BT in 30cal, in the 150 and 165 grain, 100 of each , 7mm Nosler BT, in 100 and 140 grain 100 each , 6.5MM in the new 100 if they have it and the 140 BT , 100 of each. I would also take the Partition in the 30cal, 165 , 1 box of 50 . Email me if you need anything else and I shall need an address to send the money to.This order is just off the top of my head. I will check in the loading room and see for a final order.
Mike Murphy [email protected]
:D

Hey Dan I was just checking to see when you were ordering them bullets.Just curious I am almost out of bullets :( .Hope to hear from ya soon. :D :D

Kraven, I haven't had time to get to it yet, but I will try to get it next week. Probably Wednesday or Thursday.

Please send me a copy of the list you want. I still have the other one, but if it's on the board, then I'm sure to have it close.

thanks, :cool:

OK, Tuesday is the day. I can't put it off any longer. I am getting beaten up daily by a couple of people who cant' wait.

(You'd think they already knew the results of the draw or something.) Anyway, I will make the call on Tuesday.

For those of you who already have orders in, I will be in touch to tell you how much to send.
:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back