Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

It’s January in Texas.

HuntTalk Freak

It snowed in north TX Saturday, was in the twenties in East TX on Sunday and now I’m in central TX with a few more days to kill a doe or spike and it was in the 80’s.
I hunted in shorts and a T-shirt for about a hour this evening until I got tired of sweating.
So a typical “winter” here.

Same here,tee-shirts and shorts and Deer and Stink Pigs. 〽💥
The pigs I shot a few weeks ago were so covered in ticks I just left them for the coyotes.
Sitting here by the camp fire after I gave up, enjoying a cigar and some bourbon and four doe walked in from about 300yds to 100yds.
Morning low is suppose to be 65. I’ve seen a big spike in one area that I’m gonna see if I can find again. If not I’ll most likely head home.

“I can’t work in these conditions”

The pigs I shot a few weeks ago were so covered in ticks I just left them for the coyotes.
Sitting here by the camp fire after I gave up, enjoying a cigar and some bourbon and four doe walked in from about 300yds to 100yds.
Morning low is suppose to be 65. I’ve seen a big spike in one area that I’m gonna see if I can find again. If not I’ll most likely head home.

“I can’t work in these conditions”
Your hunting Feral pigs that have all the ticks?
It's Archery Javelina and OTC Deer here for the month of Jan. 〽💥

Man I tell ya, I had the mattress over my head Friday night because of a tornado headed my way, only to wake up the next morning with sleet and snow pelting me in the face during a duck hunt. Crazy weather it is!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back