Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

It is awful quiet down here

WOW!!!!!
Take a few days off and still you try your feeble attemps of wit at the elk guys. When will you ever learn that we are much, much better than you fisherwoosies.

And what does Mtnman do, who or what is he mounting?:D And then there is little nude boy, is it he that likes Mtnman? :D Slotking, that says it all :D :D :D

We will have to wait...As we have been doing for months for some feable wit from the fisherwoosie pussy fag boy's...HAHAHAHA!!!!
:D

SlotKing.....In my dreams......10 to 13 inches. Yeah right. Thats why a woman can't measure anything right. :rolleyes:
;)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-23-2002 18:15: Message edited by: countrygal ]</font>

hey mine meased 28" on a golden rule.... Oh wait your not talking about fish..... neither was I :D :D :D
Delw

HAHAHA!!!Bill!!!That's probably why they keep saying they are catching the monsters..But can only close their hand and touch their fingers to the top of their palm around the whole thing.....
:D

Lie guy!!!
At least you got that one right...We use palms..Not with one hand closed fully around it with space to spare....LMAO!!!! :D :D :D

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back