PEAX Equipment

It is awful quiet down here

you need some company?

girl7.gif

I heard that you OKIE girls were pretty frisky. I don't know if the OLD Elkhunter could handle you.(unless you don't look like the dancing girl) If your old and can't move very fast you'll probably get caught! give him awhile to put his teeth in and his Bifocals on. :D :D Elkwosie

Ive been moving my shop, and disconnected my pc at the place.. I should have everything back to normal by sat....

Just got home getting a 24 foot trailor
Delw

Everybody that is somebody is here. Maybe thats, everybody thats here is somebody or somebody thats here is everybody,somebody thats not here is everybody/ everybody thats not here is somebody?

Wow to early to figure this one out. Probably over my head anyway. Long time since I breathed in the odor of elk. Don.t they use that in Ginko biloba?

No Lie guy,
The odor of elkyboys is used as smelling salts
No wonder people sit up right away and try to shake the stink out of their nose. :D
It's been quiet down here I think because of all the action going on in the hunting posts.
When the weather chills a bit more then we'll have this area heat up.

Damn Elkhunter is that all you got? All that trading meat and hot air got your tongue? You been sniffing around for some elk or what. i thought that I would get a bigger rise out of you but maybe you elk wosies are getting sensitive. :D

It seems that you elk wosies have lost that spunk!
Maybe you should go sight your guns in or something, maybe kill a squirrel or rabbit and get some blood on your hands to loosen you up! It must be hard when all you can do is shoot Elk with a gun from 300-400 yds away. Maybe it's time you took up fishin? Something that more sporty and actually take some sort of skill! :eek: It's not the same since you picked on us fisher wosies, somebody got your tongue? Or you just saving up for the big hunt you have? C-mon or did you only get a permit for a cow. No rack got you all tight, atleast the cows are pretty much a sure thing! :D :D :D

I think it's quieted down for 2 reasons.....

1. The Elkhumpers are getting too old to keep up with our young thriving fishing crew. :D

2. We are too busy fishing to be online posting replies to the old elkfarts. :D

hahaha :D
Anyone can fish. All ya need is a stick, string and hook. Then you have a gadget that shows you where they are. Where is the challenge of that? :rolleyes: Take a real challenge and hike up the side of an 12,000 foot mountain and then pack an elk out on your woosie back :D

We are too busy fishing to be online posting replies to the old elkfarts.
Well tell the stories and show the pictures of all this fishing you claim you are dong :D

What a bunch of woosies :D

Don't you know that they have quads for packing out elk? Or did they take away your drivers license for being too old? you need to catch up with the future, it can't be no Andy Taylor deal. Aunt B isn't gonna have no bean pie for you when you get home after that long hunt and I say long probably cause the elk need to walk directly in your gun sights(probably don't use a scope,too new in the future) before you can see them. as for fishin you take that STICK and go catch a fish and post it and we'll see how easy it is. Where's your picks of your elk? don't want to show them small 100lb elk you shoot? :D

PS.Elkhunter woosie, do you know where there's a river in wyoming called "THE MIRACLE MILE" it might be a nickname but I would like to get some info on it. i fished there with a friend when I was 11 and I have'nt seen him for about 15 years and he's coming to see me and I thought that I would talk him into a trip back there. My stepdad took me there for about 4years until he divorced my mom, and now he's some sort of religous freak so I don't want to talk to him. Thanks for the help if you know!

Here you go, Slotking....

Description - Kortes Reservoir is located in a deep, narrow section of the Black Canyon of the North Platte River, below Seminoe Dam. The Miracle Mile Area extends downstream approximately 5.5 miles from the bottom of Kortes Dam to the boundary of the southern management unit of the Pathfinder National Wildlife Refuge.
Attractions - Most of the attractions in the Kortes Reservoir/Miracle Mile area lie along the Miracle Mile. Kortes Reservoir has no boat ramp available due to frequent water surges from Seminoe Dam. There are no campsites immediately adjacent to Kortes Reservoir due to the steepness of the canyon walls. There are no fish stocked in Kortes Reservoir.

There are eleven primitive camping areas in the Miracle Mile. Available fish species include brown trout, cutthroat trout, rainbow trout, and walleye. Rainbow trout are stocked annually in the Miracle Mile. A barrier-free fishing pier and restroom are located at the Miracle Mile. A bill passed by the 90th Congress requires a minimum 500 cfs stream flow downstream from Kortes Dam has helped to maintain a fishery along the Miracle Mile.

Recreation - Recreational benefits at Kortes Reservoir are limited due to its location within a steep and narrow canyon which limits access to the reservoir. Fishing is the primary recreational activity in the area.
Most of the recreation in the area takes place alon the Miracle Mile where fishing and camping are available.

Climate - This section of the North Platte River is in a very arid region where the winters are long and cold, and the summers hot and dry. The average precipitation for the area is just over 10 inches, with over half that occurring in the winter months. The average runoff, measured at Seminoe Dam, about two miles upstream from Kortes Dam, is slightly more than 921,000 acre-feet (af).

Location - Kortes Reservoir is located on the North Platte River 54 miles southwest of Casper and 34 miles northeast of Rawlins in Carbon County. Access from I-80 via Carbon County Rd. 351. Access from Highway 220 via Natrona County Hwy. 407 and Carbon County roads 291 and 351.
:cool:

Hey fisherwoosie pussy boy's......
I couldn't be here to help defend the elkboy's good name down here. You silly fools seem to only try to hammer us when I am gone fire fighting....We work together very well as a team, and it takes only two of us to fend off all of you F.A.G. boy's. I don't hardly see any of you goofs posting down here when we are both at your throats. You wait for one or both of us to be gone before you all start jumping on the band wagon and trying with your feeble attempts at what humor you can muster which is usually pretty week.....ROTFLMFAO.....
:D

Well,Well the other elk woosie has come out of the Closet! :D Maybe the next time you go to work you might want to put up your little P--sy sign and maybe raise the white flag and surrender till the two of you(which work so well as a team)are togather. So which one of you woosies are the catcher? :eek: And which one is the pitcher? i knew you two must get a little F.A.G.G.Y out there in the woods. I would guess that you Elkchsr would be the Catcher since you got so sensitive about me picking on Elkhunter :( I hope you BOTH are home now! :D :D

HAHAHAHA!!!!!
I am just going on a hunch..but does "slotking" have another meaning besides what the fisherwoosy boy's would use it for...LOL.... :D :D :D
Who's the pivot man now...LMAO.... :D :D :D

Wow and I come all the way down here to read about fishing. You guys put a HOLE new meaning to the word. And yes I am ROTFLMAO...
Slotking. as for us Okie gals being frisky. Well I guess thats another subject all together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back